Australian Curriculum NewsFeedback on the DRAFT new Australian Science Curriculum
On 31 May, 2008 ASTA submitted a response to the draft K-10 Australian Curriculum, Science to ACARA. This response was constructed using feedback from member state and territory science teacher associations, from individual science teachers and from discussions at a number of forums and meetings that have taken place since the release of the draft K-10 Curriculum.
ASTA has used a similar process to gather information to respond to the Senior Years Curriculum, Science. This response was forwarded to ACARA in mid July.
The K-10 and Senior Years responses can be downloaded from this page.
In the meantime if you want to know more about what ACARA is responsible for you could visit the ACARA website at www.acara.edu.au.
- 2008 ASTA Forum Responses
- ASTA's response to the National Curriculum Board March 2009
- ASTA Senior secondary courses response
- Consultation Forum Vodcast
- Joint Statement on National Curriculum from Science, Maths, English and History associations
- K-10 ASTA Response
- Link to ACARA Website