ASTARIX - discussion forum for Australian Science Educators
Got some news to share? Or some views about Science Education in Australia that you want to get off your chest?
ASTARIX 2.0 is a discussion forum on the ASTA Online Professional Learning Portal. It is a place for teachers to share ideas, resources and comments about Science Education, with a particular focus on Australia. Users may also use the forum to share appropriate and relevant Positions Vacant and appeals for academic assistance.
ASTA staff and office holders use ASTARIX as a way of spreading the news about ASTA activities, so it is a good way to keep up with what's happening in your national association as well.
Visit this page http://moodle.asta.edu.au/course/view.php?id=65 (login required) and 'enrol' to subscribe to the forum.
Please note the following:
- Messages sent to this forum will be received as emails by all registered users
- Messages can also be viewed on the portal forum page
- It is necessary to login on the portal to post to the forum
- There is a delay of 15-30 minutes before messages are sent. Messages can be edited during this time.
- Personal abuse, promotion of commercial sites, and discussion of issues unrelated to Science Education are not appropriate on this forum. Users who abuse the forum will have their login suspended.
- Users have the option at the foot of each post to unsubscribe from a particular discussion.