CONASTA 63 Abstract Submissions now open
CONASTA is the annual conference of the Australian Science Teachers Association. It brings together 300+ educators from all sectors, including schools, universities and scientific organisations, and provides high-quality professional development opportunities in the field of science teaching and learning. There is no other national event which brings together the depth and richness of science teaching expertise in such a spirit of learning, discovery and camaraderie.
Submissions are now being called for presentations at CONASTA 63, ADELAIDE 6-9 July 2014, Adelaide University, SA
Presenters are invited to submit abstracts for:
- Practical sessions where participants interact with teaching and learning ideas for the classroom
- Seminar presentations to inform participants about a particular science or science education topic, program or initiative
- Laboratory workshops conducted in a wet laboratory setting
- Computer workshops conducted in a computer suite, with a 1:1 ratio of computers to participants
- Commercial workshops or presentations involving equipment and/or science resources with expert guidance from the distributor or commercial exhibitor
For more details visit http://asta.edu.au/conasta
Applications close 18 November.