National Science Week Books and Resources
In this section you will find:
- the current web-based digital National Science Week resource book
- digital versions of some past National Science Week teacher resource books.
- downloadable pdf files of some past National Science Week teacher resource books. We are unable to turn these into digital resources.
- additional, supporting resources for past ASTA National Science Week teacher resource books.
If you are unable to find a certain year or topic it means that we have printed copies still available from the ASTA office. You can buy these singly or as part of a resource pack. Please contact the ASTA Office [email protected] or (02) 6282 9377 if you would like to order the packs.
ASTA currently has a special book pack offer available: Our Dry Continent (2006), Antarctic Science (2007), Planet Earth Planet of Change (2008), Australian Biodiversity (2010), React to Chemistry (2011), Food for our future: Science feeding the world (2014) and Making waves: the science of light for only $50. Download the order form below.
- File Size: 588 KB
- File Type: JPG
- Download Screenshot_27_08_2015_3_09_...
National Science Week 2016 Resources
Drones, Droids and Robots
National Science Week 2015 Resources
Making waves: the science of light
National Science Week 2014 Resources
Food for our future: Science feeding the world
National Science Week 2013 Resources
A Century of Australian Science
National Science Week 2012 Resources
National Science Week 2011 Resources
React to Chemistry
National Science Week 2010 Resources
National Science Week 2009 Resources
Astronomy: Science Without Limits
National Science Week 2005 Resources
Energy: Future Challenges
- National Science Week 2003 Resources
National Science Week 2001 Resources